Tessa Blanchard Comments On Accusations On Racism

Tessa Blanchard Comments On Accusations On Racism


Tessa Blanchard has addressed the controversy surrounding allegations made by a number of wrestlers of her bullying and utilizing racist language.

Throughout a media convention name, she informed Fightful.


“It was a really emotional weekend, stuffed with highs and lows. I selected to step away from social media for a bit due to all of the issues that have been happening. With the whole lot that went on over the weekend, not everybody’s going to love me. Not everybody goes to agree with what I select to do in my life. I’ve made errors, I’ve confronted challenges. One factor I'll say although, I’ve by no means used a racial slur of any type in my life. It’s not one thing that I’ve finished, it’s not one thing that I'll do. It’s simply not true. Some folks, they have a look at social media, somebody will make an accusation and can say one thing, then everybody hops onto the bandwagon. We’ve all acquired our personal tales. There’s a facet of everybody’s life that's public and there’s a facet that's non-public. There’s an element for all of the world to see and will be judged by anybody that’s keen on it. It’s very unlucky that some folks resort to saying sure issues, nevertheless it’s simply not true and that’s as a lot I’ll say on it. I do know who I'm. That’s the world we stay in. I’ve confronted challenges and obstacles that allowed me to persevere, to develop into the girl and athlete that I'm at present. That is simply one other stone in that step"


Blanchard additionally mentioned the "Onerous Kill" pay-per-view weekend wherein she ended up successful the Impression World Championship in the primary occasion of the occasion.


“That weekend, I’m going to recollect for some time. It’s a match that I ready for bodily and mentally for months and months and months. It had been constructed up for eight or 9 months, so there have been already plenty of feelings. The day earlier than, I used to be hit fairly onerous. I selected to step away from social media and form of stay in the true world. To see your co-workers and to see your friends say issues about you, some issues that aren't true about you, it did hit me fairly onerous. I’m the form of individual that has excessive psychological energy. With my household, with my little sister being there that weekend to observe the whole lot culminate at that occasion, it was particular for me. I knew that the whole lot I’ve been by, I wanted to make use of it as gasoline to carry out to one of the best of my skills and be one of the best model of Tessa Blanchard that I will be for that night time and win the world champion. That was my little sister, who's 12, different little women, any youthful expertise can take one thing that I really like and I made myself nice at it and so they can take what they love and so they can develop into nice at it too. That’s what motivated me. I can deal with virtually something. Not everybody goes to love you. I'm going to construct my legacy primarily based on my work ethic, not by making an attempt to win some recognition contest"