Tessa Blanchard denies ever using a racial slur of any kind


Tessa Blanchard denies ever using a racial slur of any kind

IMPACT Wrestling star Tessa Blanchard has denied utilizing a racial slur of any variety.

For these of you who missed it, Blanchard was accused of utilizing a racial slur in direction of La Rosa Negra (The Black Rose) in Japan a number of years in the past. Blanchard can also be stated to have spit in Rosa’s face in the course of the altercation as properly. NWA’s Allysin Kay went on to support Blanchard’s story. Now, talking on a teleconference name, the IMPACT Wrestling World Champion denied the racist and bullying claims.

Blanchard stated she has by no means used a racial slur of any variety, saying it’s merely not in her coronary heart. (H/T WrestleZone)

“It was a really emotional weekend, it was stuffed with highs, stuffed with lows. I selected to step away from social media for somewhat bit due to all the issues that had been occurring. With all the pieces that went on that weekend, not everybody goes to love me, not everybody goes to agree with what I select to do with my life. I’ve made errors, I’ve confronted challenges, one factor I'll say is I’ve by no means used a racial slur of any variety, it’s simply not in my coronary heart.

“It’s not one thing that I’ve achieved, it’s not one thing that I'll do. It’s simply not true. Some individuals, they may have a look at social media and somebody will make an accusation, then everybody will hop on the bandwagon. We’ve all bought our personal tales, there’s a aspect of everybody’s life that’s public, and there’s a component that’s personal. There’s a component that’s for all of the world to see and will be judged by anybody that’s really considering it.

“It’s very unlucky that some individuals resort to saying sure issues, nevertheless it’s simply not true and that’s as a lot as I’ll say on it as a result of I do know who I'm and other people on-line, that’s the world we reside in, it’s social media. I’ve confronted challenges and obstacles which have enabled me to persevere, to change into the girl and the athlete that I'm at the moment. That is simply one other stone in that step.”